- Contact Us
Which level of service is right for you?
At Lamborn & Hill we offer 3 levels of service – Tenant Fined, Rent Collection and Fully Managed.
Full management service with Rent Guarantee
This is the hassle free option if you wish us to take complete control of renting your home from beginning to end.
In addition to all the Let Only services, we will:
- Arrange the inventories and Schedules of Conditions you need prior to letting.
- Collect the rent and pay it over to you by BACS Transfer, less our fees and expenses.
- Hold the tenant's security deposit.
- Inspect and report upon your property once every 6 months unless otherwise agreed, coordinating minor repairs up to an agreed limit and settling invoices from rents received.
- Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting or selling the property.
- Arrange a full property inspection and inventory at the end of the tenancy.
- Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit.
- Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenant's deposit where applicable and agreed.
- Monitor rent payments and alert you if tenants fall behind or breach the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificate
- Advise and deal with Gas Safe certificate
- Cover up to 4 months out of 6 and 8 months out of 12 months’ rent and up to £25,000 worth of legal fees
Please contact us to discuss the rent guarantee policy in more detail
Let Only Service
On receipt of formal instruction to let your property we will take care of:
- Marketing - Circulating details of your property to potential tenants. Informing a large selection of companies and relocation agents. Advertising in your local press. Placing a 'To Let' board at the property.
- Viewings - Accompany prospective tenants and advising you immediately of tenancy applications.
- Vetting candidates - Interviewing and obtaining credit references, landlord references and guarantors when necessary.
- Tenancy Agreement - Preparing the documentation required by current legislation. Collecting the first month's rent and deposit.
- Ensuring the property is ready to market and all the necessary legislation is up to date